- Tetney -
The village of Tetney has a population of more than 1,000 and lies seven miles from Grimsby.
The village church of St Peter and St Paul was built more than 1,000 years ago and was restored in 1363. Its tower, reputed to be the finest example of a marshland church tower in the county, was constructed in 1418.
A footpath off Church Lane in the village provides visitors with the opportunity to see one of the areas most interesting natural phenomena.
Tetney Blow-wells, owned by the Lincolnshire Trust for Nature Conservation, is a natural spring which - although not open to the public - is visible from the pathway.
The village has a garden centre and refreshments are available from the Plough Inn. And for those with a passion for a wholly different kind of round, there is a golf course.